Happy New Year’s Eve everyone 🙂 I can’t believe that 2017 is already over! It honestly still feels like 2016… crazy I know. Today, I put together some of my favorite things I have been loving from 2017. I hope 2018 brings you love, happiness, and new adventures!
1. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise : If you love the better than sex mascara then you will LOVE this! This product is only $8.99 compared to the better than sex mascara that is $23.
2. Marc Jacobs Too Hot to Handle Hobo Bag : This hobo bag goes with any outfit and fits all your essentials. This bag can be a little pricey but so worth it! The leather on this bag is amazing and will last you a life time!
3. French Terry Cropped Hoodie : Let me tell you…. This hoodie is probably one of the most comfortable things I own! It is perfect for those days that you don’t wanna try with your outfit but still wanna look put together.
4. Daisy Eau de Toilette : This Marc Jacob toilette has such a fruity and floral sent which makes it perfect for every girl.
5. TB Miller Flip Flop : These adorable Tory Burch sandals are perfect for every day use and goes with every outfit! Which makes it a win win 😉 I have owned my TB sandals for almost three years now and they are good as new! The leather on these sandals are amazing. Highly recommend buying them.
6. Miracle Leave-in Product : This hair product will leave your hair feeling heathy! I have naturally curl hair and all you girls how have curl hair know how hard it is to keep it from getting puffy. This product will 100% help you to keep your curls in check!
I hope these six products help you try out new things and enjoy the new year! HAPPY NEW YEARS! Stay safe and have fun!